I don’t really know what compelled me to do it in the first place, or the reason I forgot to mention it for that matter, but the other night Lauren’s father and I took a Drummel to my case so I could finally start on that case window I had purchased while I was still in NH. We used a fiberglass reinforced cutting wheel, Drummel brand, that we found at Home Depot in a package of 5 for just a few dollars. We actually only went through two of them. We went through the first once instantly because we weren’t sure about the pressure needed to make the cuts. It wasn’t a lot. After making the initial cuts we went back and rounded off the edges so we wouldn’t lose fingers trying to get the rubber seal in place. We ended up cutting a little more than we needed to and so there was a small gap in the rubber seal. After a few minutes spent trying to get the window into the seal it finally rested in place, of course only to fall out because we had cut to much out and now it was fairly loose. This was solved by a trip to Target to get a tube of clear silicone sealent which I applied last night. I checked it this morning and its sealed up nicely. Tonight I’m going to go back and clean up the edges of the seal so that you won’t be able to see the stray silicone. It’s looking pretty sweet. That pretty much completes the case and now I’m looking forward to doing another. I’m still heavily considering building myself a new gaming only box and making it into that WWII style bomber case I had talked to Chip about before. Of course that’ll have to wait until after New Years when I start getting serious bank from stuff that I’m shooting. I’ll try and remember to get some pictures tonight if Paul will let me borrow the Uber camera.

Matt out