Because I’ve missed quite a few… Friday Five, a few of them.
1. What is your favorite scary movie?
Night of the Living Dead. a classic.
2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Probably Almond Joy or RPB Cups.
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
I usually don’t but if I do its usually the always scary “Matt” costume.
4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
Yes, I’ll be dusting off the “Matt” costume again.
1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
Three, one in the living room and one in each bedroom.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
Not a lot, probably only 10-15 hours.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
Depends on the show. Mostly, yes.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you’re heartbroken?
The Daily Show. Hands down the best show on TV.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
One part Comedy Central, one part Cartoon Network, a few action flicks and the occasional Cooking with Emeral (that guy cracks me up).
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
Paul Van Dyk – Vosprung Dyk Technik
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
Rio Bravo and Casablanca
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
On the Road – Jack Kerouac, Hamlet – Shakespeare, Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance – Robert Persig
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Chicken Marsala, Enchiladas, Vodka Tonic and Fluff.
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
Lauren, Chris, Chip, Jason and Nagle
1. What size shoe do you wear?
10 1/2 or 11 depending on the shoe.
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Four. 1 sneaker, 1 boot, 1 dress shoe and 1 casual dress shoe.
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
New Balance sneaks… because they’re comfy.
5. What’s the most you’ve spent on one pair of shoes?
$120. Steve Madden dress shoes.
1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Hot shower, PJs and some Counter-Strike.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
See if Lauren is home.
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
Vanilla and apple
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
Group of friends.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don’t?
There we go. I’m off to class. Later.