It seems that Joker went ahead and transfered the domain anyway. Swell. At least I know they didn’t take my money and run. It just takes them far too long for their service department to get back to anyone. Ok. So, as it stands, the domain is being transfered to Joker. I think I’ll wait until the transfer is complete, give it a day or two, and then get it out of there.